This private elementary and middle school was founded nearly 80 years ago on a former farm. The original barns and farmhouse remained in use.
We provided a master plan for the site, designed and built a new middle school, gymnasium, and first grade building. We also renovated the West Barn and East Barn to accommodate the early childhood program and library. The projects included over 20,000 sf of healthy, well-lighted space with direct access to the outdoor environment and the farm-life philosophy.
|Date||1946, early 2000 rehabilitation|