This private Catholic boys’ elementary and middle school had a severe facility deficit on a tight site.
We master planned the property and added 2,0000 sf to the upper school, creating two large, spacious classrooms for art and computer study.
These two rooms could be combined into a large multipurpose room for school functions. We then added a new gymnasium and wrestling room and renovated the existing gymnasium, the library, and Founder’s house.
|Date||1946, early 2000's rehabilitation|